Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tiger & Plaid















Hello guys,

There is no doubt that plaids is one hot trend for this season. Lucky us that so many high street stores like ZARA, H&M and Forever21 carry many plaid pieces from scarfs and jackets to pants and shoes!

I got those lovely plaid skinnies from Forever21, Paired it with my new Kenzo inspired tee from my latest visit to my Bff's boutique that I will tell you more about in the next post.

And how cute is this tiny waist bag from Moni&J? I die !


I'm wearing /

Nostalgia Boutique : T-shirt
Forever21 : Pants
Moni&J : Waist bag
ZARA : heels 

2 comments:

  1. Coolest outfit ever, this so so cool you are totally rocking it! Everything about it is so fab, from the tee to the plaid pants, oh and the heels just amazing!


    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice I love ittttt♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete