Monday, October 28, 2013

Isabel Marant for H&M Preview




























Hey guys,

It was my pleasure to have a sneak peek of the up coming collection of Isabel Marant for H&M. I can't tell you how excited I was for this collaboration! I've been waiting for this moment for the past two years as Isabel Marant is one of my absolute favorite designers in the whole world!

The collection has the "Marant touch" in everything starting from the cropped skinny leather pants to the boyish sweaters and bomber jackets. My heart also dropped when I had my eyes on those wedges fringe boots that I've been dying to get long time ago and are the exact ones released by Isabel Marant last Winter/Fall!

I had so much fun playing dress-up with this amazing collection that comes for ladies, gentlemen and also the little ones. The collection will be available for purchase on November 14th at selected stores and definitely online!

My only complain is that this collection doesn't include the famous wedge sneakers by Isabel Marant! I mean .. Who does't like a pair !



2 comments:

  1. Amazing pieces! Those jackets are pretty fabulous, and the fringed boots? just fell in love!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Love their collectionn, thankss for postingg a sneak peek on their next winter/fall collection ����❤️

    ReplyDelete