Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dining in K-town
































Hello Lovelies,

The food in Kuwait is one of the best in the Middle East. Not only because of the rich spicy dishes we're famous for but also for the huge variation and the great selections of restaurants with flavors from all over the world. So it's always a problem to watch my weight every time I visit Kuwait because I adore the food here and I love exploring and trying new restaurants and dishes everyday.

I had a great time trying one of the most popular and new Italian restaurants in Kuwait Called "Melenzane". It was a yummy experience with a yummy company.


You can check more pictures and details on my Instagram account " Nohastyleicon" .



I'm wearing /

Alice & Olivia : Jumpsuit
Moni&J : Mini Marshall Bag
DICI : watch
Bakers : pumps

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! You look great!
    xoxo
    Urszula www.fashfab.blogspot.com
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)
    Would you also like to follow each other on FB? www.facebook.com/fashfabx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look gorgeous!! I'm so jealous!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful watch she is wearing, So pretty!

    men diamond watches

    ReplyDelete