Friday, June 7, 2013

Raqi By TASNIMULLA




























































Hello Lovelies ,

I adore working with great talented designers from the Middle East . Not only because I love introducing some Eastern designs to the west part of the world but also because I really appreciate the sense of style that designers from the Middle East have . Great designers like Ellie Saab , Waleed Atallah , Alaia and more are all origionally from there and today I'd like to introduce you to one talented lady named TASNIM MULLA . I'm wearing one of her actual designed shipped to me all the way to the USA and Say what , I adore it !

I love the bright colors , the floral touch and the peplum lace detail . You can find more of her lovely designs here .



I'm wearing /

Raqi by TASNIMULLA : dress 
Guess : heels 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing look!!! So cute!! I love your heels <3
    http://elianasenzio.blogspot.it/2013/06/summer-shopping-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete