Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thriller !








 Hey Lovelies,

I've always been obsessed by MJ style and music . Loved all his songs and moves and I strongly believe that his talent cannot be replaced . One of my favorite songs is "Thriller " . I was about 6 years old when I saw it the first time and decided that I really want a red leather jacket ! A weird thinking for a little lady at that age ha ? Here I am 22 years later rocking my favorite red leather jacket ever !


I'm wearing /

Black Rivet : Leather Jacket
ZARA : Leggings
Aldo : boots
Forever21 : purse
Dior : Sunglasses






























3 comments:

  1. Nice leggings hon!






    What's the "IT SHOES" for Xmas!!!
    Check and Comment:
    Shoe Review: Sea of Shoes for Schutz
    http://www.themilanomode.com/2012/11/review-sea-of-shoes-for-schutz.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style! You truly been an inspiration!
    I am one of your followers!
    maybe you want to Visit my blog and follow me back.:)

    beautybyleoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete