Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm walking away






























































I know that I don't mention that a lot but when It comes to elegnace and safe I do love going classic. Yes Classic! Some looks are so iconic and never go out of style . Something like a beige trench coat is a must in every fashionista's closet . It's a piece that lives with you and never goes out of style! I got this trench coat from ZARA for under 100 $ in 2007 ! It became my favorite cropped trench since then! I'm seriously considering to update my wardrobe with the Burberry version . Because when it comes to trench, beige and winter no one can do it better !

 Of course  I had to add something crazy to break the rules ! The heeless pumps they are !

I'm wearing /

Burberry : Cap
GiGi NewYork : Tote
ZARA : Trench ( Old ) , (Similar here and here )
Bershka : Pants
Tom Ford : Sunglasses
UrbanOG : Heeless pumps

3 comments:

  1. love this look! especially the heelless pumps! :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beutiful shoes...
    followed my blog?
    http://fashionmoda-charly89.blogspot.it/
    buy!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. guuuuuuurl plz lose the hat

    so damn ghetto

    ReplyDelete