Sunday, September 16, 2012

Life is a runway !
























Dear readers,

Can't tell you how thankful I am for all that love and support you are giving me everyday . Your emails, comments and sweet words motivate me to give more to this blog that I really love and enjoy . Life is a runway where everyone walk to show their own style and to express their sense of fashion . Thank you for giving time and attention to my walk on this runway !


I'm wearing / Zara : shirt / Forever21 : Faux leather vest / H&M : pleated skirt / Urbanog : Heel less pumps / Asos : clutch / Prada : Sunglasses


LOVE YOU ALL

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Love the title of this post! You look amazing. I just love the colour of that skirt!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to walk in those shoes?:)Nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is a keeper. You look lovely.

    fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete