Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hello Wednesday





























Hello dolls,

Do you remember these pants from ASOS Africa collection ? I wore them before here with the matching oversized Jacket . This time I'm wearing them In a fresher way with a leather top and neon pumps .

How cute is this fringe cross-body bag from Shopakira  ??? OMG I'm so in love and have many ideas to style it already .

I'm wearing / H&M : leather front top (similar here or here )  / Asos : Africa pants / Urbanog : neon pumps (similar here  or here )  / Shopakira (gifted) : bag / Prada : sunglasses

2 comments:

  1. Really nice pants!!

    http://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those same shoes on in my latest post! Cute outfit... I want those sunnies!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete