Saturday, September 1, 2012

CHANEL


























Hello dolls ,

If you are following me on Instagram you probably know that I had to make a tough decision on my latest trip to Michigan . Had to choose between Celine Boston tote in black and this dream CHANEL from the latest Fall/Winter Collection . Now you know what my choice was :)

Have a look at the new chain that makes me feel nothing but the luckiest girl on earth !!

I got these ZARA booties too . Aren't they to die for !!!???? AAAAH ! In love <3 p="p">

I'm wearing / Forever21 : Peplum top, skirt / CHANEL : purse / OMEGA : watch / ZARA : studded ankle boots / ebay : Metalic belt

7 comments:

  1. Love those boots and that bag gorgeous look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so much your shoes! :)



    With love,Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mar7baa nanosh


    i will travel to US inshallah on October..what you recommend for fashion ,, i dont know should something for winter or normal ?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO CUTE OUTFIT SO LOVE UR BLACK CHANEL BAG I SO NEED TO GET ME A BLACK CHANEL BAG!! LOL !!! FOLLOW ME!!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM N WWW.FASHION-ILL.TUMBLR.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful style, all put together successfully. love the details on the shoes, bag and skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful :)

    http://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete