Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lazy Wednesday






















Hello friends,

I really feel lazy to dress up today . Toke my mum to the airport , she has to catch a 12 hours flight from Washington DC to Kuwait !!! I miss her already but gotta be strong for my little family :(


Anyways,  this outfit is really comfortable for a long day . The jacket is a cute chic touch to the whole casual look ( I wore it also reversibly here ) , it's also great for the chilly morning wind these days . I think we all agree that nothing is more comfortable than loose sweat pants and a pair of sneakers !



I'm wearing / Asos : jacket / Zara : pants and top / Steve madden : sneakers

3 comments:

  1. love ur outfit and twsal bessalama ur mum

    dedicatedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amaaaazin sporty chic look=))))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wear those Marantish sneakers with mad swag! Love it lady!

    hiraschaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete