Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hidden wedge sneakers

Hello dolls,

If you are a fashion seeker you should've notice that there is a sneakers mania all over the web since the pop of the famous Isabel Marant sneakers last fall . These hight top wedged sneakers became so popular that started a huge trend in the fashion industry . Now every fashionista can get her own dream sneakers even if she can't afford the 750 $ to get her Isabel Marant version . Here are some of the options that I could find online ! Some of them are really affordable . What is your favorite ?

1- Asos
2- Marc Jacobs
3- Topshop
4- Isabel Marant
5- ash

7 comments:

  1. Lovely shoes :)

    http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave have to be the Marant & See by Chloe versions :)

    youngwildefree.blogspot.com
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Marc by Marc Jacobs wedge sneakers and I am in love with them!!! Did you see my post wearing them?

    Kisses from London
    L3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, i love the asos, is gorgeous
    xoxo

    http://www.descontraidas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i just love these type of sneakers i swear they are the best footwear created for me anyway as i love sneakers!! my favorite ones are the multi colored Marc Jacobs wow they are just divine!!
    good post

    monziexx

    ReplyDelete