Thursday, May 31, 2012

Floral on Floral



















Yeepiiii !


I'm really feeling good! School is over , my grades are great and to have more fun my family came to visit from Kuwait !! Now I can say that I'm officially on Vacation . However, that unfortunately doesn't mean more posts or pictures as we are planning to start out rout trip on Monday :)

No worries dolls! I've saved some outfit pictures that you've never seen before and will keep posting and blogging even when I'm out of the town for a while !

Today's outfit is so springy and full of colors . You probably know that these are my favorite pieces for this spring by now . This is the first time I combine two matchy matchy pieces of the same print and love the combo . Kinda looks like a jumpsuit but I really can't complain :)


I'm wearing : H&M : shirt and pants / Zara : heels / Asos : clutch / MK : watches


P.s : If you follow me on instagram you will be updated exclusively with every single step I take and every new Item I purchase .. Make sure to follow me there :)


LOVE you all

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. oooh i want the bag! love everything <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know i could pull of all print but i like the look!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!
    Omg the 2 piece printed suit is soo hot & flattering.

    Instagram : LolitaApplebaum
    Twitter: @LolitaApplebaum
    Tumblr: Lolabunny.Tumblr.com

    XOXO

    GENEVIEVE & LOLA BLOG ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, you look great
    have a wonderful weekend
    xoxo

    http://www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo cute. i love it.

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete