Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Floral Rocks!!



















Hello dolls,


I couldn't wait to put my new purchases on and do the "happy shopper " dance :)
These pants are even more colorful and beautiful than I expected, Love the stretchy fit and the cute floral print ! Luckily it matches the colors of this oversized T-shirt from forever21. To add a touch of rock n roll I wore my favorite leather biker jacket from Wilson's leather and these cute sandals from ZARA than I don't mind getting in all colors ! Now this look is complete !

This season is all about prints , but floral print is the master of them all. H&M, ZARA, Topshop and many other stores have great choices of floral printed clothes , you only need to pick the one that makes you feel fresh and comfortable !
Have fun with it , and don't forget to do the "Happy Shopper Dance" when you find the floral piece that ROCKS !!!

p.s : Thank you for your sweet comments and feedback on my previous look . Love you all !

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these floral pants.. must got find a pair :)

    TOni

    ReplyDelete